4/28/2009

Second Blog Radio Program

The second episode of my radio program is scheduled to air on 4/30 at 6:00 p.m. (Eastern). The topic is "Experiencing Gospel Order."

I apologize to those of you who would like to listen live but cannot at that time. The service is not available from 7:00 to 11:00 (Eastern), so I am doing the 6-7 p.m. hour again. I may try the 11-12 p.m. time slot at some time in the future. Alternately, I may host a daytime show on a weekend day sometime.

Many thanks to the 60 people who have listened to the first episode. I hope it was helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friends in Halfway appreciated the second broadcast, which we finally heard last night. Thanks for the time and energy you're putting into this. In theory, I think I would have opposed Wilburite Internet Radio, but, in practice, I rather like it.

PS I, too, think it is good news that we will be judged by God rather than one another!